Managing the risk exposure of an organisation, capitalising on opportunities and protecting business assets are critical to the success of every organisation. At IFS Insurance Broking, we work with you to develop an insurance strategy to suit your particular risk profile.
The General Insurance market is both volatile & cyclical. Changing climatic, economic, financial, and political conditions all impact the availability of insurances, its cost and conditions of coverage.
Our General Insurance division looks at your specific risk exposures in the context of the prevailing market conditions and engineers solutions that take your requirements into account.
Insurance costs are always a bottom line expense to operating a business. Knowing this, we prepare and develop an insurance programme and strategy to achieve optimum insurance solutions to align with the needs of our clients.
We can assist in the following classes of insurance:
General classes of insurance
- Property & Business Interruption
- General Property
- Motor Fleet
- Public and Products Liability
- Corporate Travel & Personal Accident
Conventional & unconventional approaches
- We do not rely on conventional insurance as the only means of addressing risk identification and transfer.
- Where you have a capability to control and retain risk, we can build an insurance programme around your risk management capacity.
- ‘Gap Analysis’ to better identify operational risk exposures with the aim of optimising expenditure on insurance coverage.
For more information on General Insurance, contact us.